Oct 29, 2010

Dear..u r my princess

Posted by Soo Bakery at 6:28 AM
Princess & Castle is inspired from my dream before..hahaha..im very excited during decorate this cake..a fairytale cake for this little one.. according to her mom she likes everything in pink and barbie doll... so i imagine myself when i was a kid.. to live in a castle…wear one of those puffy dresses , shine like a princess & be nice to everyone,, sing & dance with the flowers & be happily in love with my prince charming.. hahahah ...happy birthday jc jr!
 Thousand thanks to my customer give us chance to create fairy tales cake to you

2 comments on "Dear..u r my princess"

Jessie on November 25, 2010 at 1:04 AM said...

Hi Soo,
Thanks for the lovely pricess and castle cake although that is not what i expected but my little pricess loved it. She really loved it, thanks.


Cheers,
Jessie
Little pricess's mum

Soo Bakery on November 25, 2010 at 9:51 PM said...

Ohhh icc.. anyway Jessie thanks for your comment, will be more alert what customer needs..

 

::Soo Bakery:: Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal